What ROM do you use? I'm DYING to play that game now, and I need to find out what ROM to use that works properly.I've tried a couple times in the past to make an audio CD image to use with Vib Ribbon, but hadn't succeeded in finding a reasonably simple way to turn some MP3 files into a CD image (without having to resort to things like burning a physical CDR, then make an image from that).
The release of Vib Ribbon on PSN today inspired me to try again, and I've found a pretty quick, easy way to do it. I thought I'd share that here.
You'll need PowerISO (http://www.poweriso.com/). It's a paid app, but they do have a trial version that limits you to 300MB CDs (which will just limit how many songs you can put on your CD image).
It was step 4 that used to trip me up. I kept looking for some way to write to an image file (instead of a CDR). I didn't realize I could just save in PowerISO, and it would save in bin/cue format.
- Start PowerISO.
- From the dropdown arrow by "New", select "Audio CD".
- Drag some MP3 files onto the app.
- Click "Save", and choose a filename and where to save (the same folder as your Vib Ribbon ISO is a good choice). It'll save a .bin and a .cue file.
- You can now close PowerISO.
- Run ePSXe, and run your Vib Ribbon ISO as usual.
- In the game, choose to play with your own CD. It'll prompt you to insert your music CD.
- Escape to the ePSXe menu, and select File->Change Disc->ISO.
- Select the .bin or .cue file (either will work) you saved in step 4.
- Have fun!