Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I only had mine completely replaced once and that was only because Costco was really nice with their three month insurance, and yes I was talking about the OS and apps.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
I really like the styling and new look of the zune HD, nice and crisp and not too clinical, yet I would never own one. I tend to use my phones as my music players and for my portable gaming so I have never had much interest in straight up music players. But if I were to be given one I would be rather chuffed.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea sorry should have cleared that up a bit. I only had to restore the first one a lot which is why I returned it and got a new one. I had the old one replaced about three months ago. I have had no problems with the one I have now. My bad.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
cheap Chinese MP3 player > Ipod/touch :p
You have no idea what you're talking about and you're only hating on the iPhone/iPod Touch because it's from Apple and it's popular.

I <3 my iPhone. I use it regularly to RDP & VNC, SSH, facebook, browse, not to mention the regular functions of gps, phone, iPod, youtube, and email. I even have a scuba diving planner on it, not to mention the games. If I'm out and about and I think about something I might like to download at home, I can even add to my sabnzbd queue from my iPhone. I have yet to see a device that does everything this does.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
you're only hating on the iPhone/iPod Touch because it's from Apple and it's popular.
You're not making any sense.

I have yet to see a device that does everything this does.
I have yet to see someone who actually needs a music player to do that much.

Get a freakin' cell phone if you're not an audiophile! It'll do that much + a lot more for a fraction of the price.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
What I'm saying is that if you can't notice a difference between sound quality outputted by standard ear phones and expensive ones, then you'd be better of getting a good cell phone since it costs a lot less and has similar features without pesky DRM and iTunes.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.