Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was playing co-op Call of Duty in the japanese zombie pack stage.

We got to round 15 by doing this glitch involving me in a corner. I threw a grenade at a pack of zombies and surely enough it came back flying at me, with a light effect following behind the grenade.

Anyone ever experienced that? :/

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
No, but it sounds like you deserve it for using a glitch to your advantage.

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So? You expect the 'nade to not obey the laws of physics and rebound? :p It happens all the time.
I threw it on the floor and it came back in the AIR at me. The grenade had a trail so I'm guessing it was a boss zombie.........
I read somewhere that "boss" zombies don't take well to grenades.........(the one with particularly bright red eyes)

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Zombies outsmarted Xblade lol
I'm not surprised :p

Serious: I didn't know people actually play Call of Fail: Crap at War after completing it in SP mode. CoD4's bonus level was much much better IMO.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
COD5 multiplayer is quite good actually, though i think this game would have been win if it featured some zombie nazi plot (like an alternative universe to ww2) from what i seen from the zombie packs videos.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.