Next Generation Emulation banner

Zelda WW - Platforms Stuck

872 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  random90s 
#1 ·
Zelda WW on 3789 runs real smooth with sound now and the tower of gods pathway bugs which appeared in ealier versions have disappeared, however, a new bug just popped up. In the room where you're supposed to put the two statues on the 2 lighted spots and stand in the last one, the platforms which are supposed to start moving remain motionless. Stuck. Totally. So it's impossible to get up to the upper levels. Is there some kind of fix for this? I remember reading somewhere that this was fixed in previous versions but I wanna continue playing with sound so I was wondering of there's any way to fix this problem.

#3 ·
Guess there's no fix for now. Anyway, went ahead and played without sound on an older version. Would be nice to play in the tower with sound though. Would love to hear the giant bell in the end haha. Oh btw, gj to the developers on the emu (if you happen to read this). *throws party for them*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.