Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, i havent found anything about this trough searching so i want to try and ask if anybody can help me.

I'm currently in the room where u get the mirror shield but to leave this room u have to pin-point the light above the door... but this seems impossible for me because i only use a keyboard to play and if i push the up button it goes way above the target...
so does anyone know if i can use a plugin or something else to make the movement of the mirror shield more controllable without buying an controller with a stick ?

sorry for my english gramma, hope u are not like this after reading this post: :dead:

-Xelo-

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGIq6Au9iYg&feature=PlayList&p=4042659E76A864BD&index=36
0:30 is the thing i'm talking about.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
found a way to complete it while still using keyboard... just needed to find a rythm to press the button so that the mirror shield is hardly moving.. lets just call it button smashing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.