·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok i'm able to run the game without problems but i've got no sound at all
(i compiled r2985)is there any revision or plugin which can help me with sound
or does game even work?
(i mean is the problem when picking up things = crash fixed

does smash bothers melee work? if yes which revision should i use?

Haven't been around for a while so i'm not up to date

Ty for replies

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i tried search but whatever strings i use only crap turns up, and if i find a good thread there are only crap replies like yours in it

and in the faq thread there is a link referring to a thread from August 16th, 2008(and after even reading the last 3 pages u get no help at all from it)

if you reply to all threads in such an ignorant, lazy and not helping manner, i would suggest u don't reply at all

·
Premium Member
8,884 Posts
i tried search but whatever strings i use only crap turns up, and if i find a good thread there are only crap replies like yours in it

and in the faq thread there is a link referring to a thread from August 16th, 2008(and after even reading the last 3 pages u get no help at all from it)

if you reply to all threads in such an ignorant, lazy and not helping manner, i would suggest u don't reply at all
How hard is it to see and read the stickied faq at the top of the forum? It's just pure laziness imo..

Questions regarding sound in Zelda, Mario and other first party Nintendo titles are answered in both the stikied faq and several other threads..

Smash Brothers Melee works in about every revision except for some known minor texture/graphics and sound issues which shouldn't hinder the game much..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.