Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there , i dont want to flame or spam here , but i´m realy desperate in this. I wanna play TP on my comp :

Intel Pentium Dual CPU 1,6 Ghz
4 GB RAM
ASUS EAG4870 512
Windows XP , 32bit instalation

What version of Dolphin should i use to emulate it, should i use GC or Wii version of game , and will it work on my computer with acceptable FPS ?

I know that there are lot of topics about it , but i wanna now it individualy and strictly .

And a little question in the end , does the sounds work with latest versions and plugins for Dolphin ? :innocent:

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. Wrong section. Browse forum, there is Dolphin section for this.

2. Use latest version of Dolphin, it works good here.

3. Sound is being worked, you can probably hear some noises here and there :)
Yes , sorry , i knew that this will not be good idea to post this here , but i didnt found a better place .

Ok , i´ve get it run , but , even in major screen , it look like the textures are doubled, and i see some "ghosts" of characters and places on the screen. And , FPS are pretty low . Can you please tell me , what plugins should i download to let it run faster and more graphicaly better ? And some plugins for sound ? I´ve read some topics bout sounds , but i cant oriented in them . :drool:

· The one and only
4,074 Posts
wrong section.
You absolutely cant play with that computer. sorry. Upgrade your CPU alot

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry

I´m sorry once again for wrong section. Ye , i know , CPU is pretty old . I planning to upgrade it . And if you can , please , send me link to download latest version od Dolphin ?

· The one and only
4,074 Posts
No, you couldnt. You cant even run the much more developed pcsx2 on a 2.0 ghz intel core2, (i've tried)

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks

Ye , thanks for advices , but i found that my friend trade some GameCubes for very cheap price , but they are completely new , even with 2 years varranty . Lucky me :D i can afford it , and Zelda : Twilight Princess too ... so i no more need to emulate it ;) Thanks for youre activity , but i think this is the best solution ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.