Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rpcs3 user :D
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, in old version I got no graphic issues like this (I'm talking about 1XXX versions). But now I got graphics like the one in the picture below and they show themselves random o_O (Just in ZTLP). In Resident Evil 1 I got perfect graphics o_O. Is is normal? My drivers are 0.9.3 (the last version)

·
Registered
377 Posts
ATi/driver issue maybe. Works perfect here using OGL (2712). Try using the bare minimum config for your plugin, see what happens.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, in old version I got no graphic issues like this (I'm talking about 1XXX versions). But now I got graphics like the one in the picture below and they show themselves random o_O (Just in ZTLP). In Resident Evil 1 I got perfect graphics o_O. Is is normal? My drivers are 0.9.3 (the last version)
Lots of changes going on with plugins at the moment, best use old revs or copy over plugins.

·
Registered
379 Posts
This is a random dual core bug :(
I'm pretty sure disabling Dual Core will fix it, however you should be able to play with it enabled... disabling idle skipping may help too.
Try to set Dolphin's thread priority to high and try again, it's not a driver issue ;)

·
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is a random dual core bug :(
I'm pretty sure disabling Dual Core will fix it, however you should be able to play with it enabled... disabling idle skipping may help too.
Try to set Dolphin's thread priority to high and try again, it's not a driver issue ;)
Thanks, I was worried about my video card xDD. I'm going to set priority high and disable dual core to see what happens :thumb:

·
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now in rev 2752 It's working a lot better, thanks for fix the issue :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.