Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
its not yet perfect,

most sounds, especially music instruments playing too loud and are distorted.
but it works at least :)

cut
Can you tell me your settings for dolphin? Please ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
i only enabled dualcore, rest is at default.
ok, thanks ;) That means it doesn't work only for me :( In last versions, after I choose my name and the name of the horse, it goes very very slow (1 fps) then the screen becomes black. With Rev 2745, instead, it goes about 20-30 fps :(

·
it'se miku!
3,609 Posts
can you tell me more about the configuration?
i'm getting windwaker to work with sound by loading savestates, savegames doesn't work -> blackscreen.
And it also doesn't sound as well then yours.

edit... ok now it works... saved on the wrong place (i think)^^

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
I got it working with sound by disabling the item hack and idle skip, and using a saved game i already had. Some parts of the game will crash without the item hack, so i had to re-enable it for those parts and save after, before disabling again.

·
Registered
19 Posts
for zelda ww there are 2 ways to play it...

without hack:
- you need to press "START" in the begining as soon as possible so that some unsupported
sound type wont screw everything... but when link sister gets kidnapped game will crash
(2nd time this soundtype wants to play something)
+ sfx and music working

with hack:
+game wont crash because of that unsupported sound type thingy
-you will heard only sfx (no music)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Dax try this...First use the Item hang patch and save as soon as you can. Then disable the itemn hack pathc (and Iddle skip if you want music) and that's it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.