Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am using dolphin svn_r609 and I also tried svn_1516. Whenever I play The Wind Waker, the sound does not work. I have tried all the available sound plugins and I have tried tweaking their settings as well, but no luck. Does anyone have suggestions?oO

·
Code it the hard way :P
1,267 Posts
ZWW uses no-AX UCode, the HLE only really supports AX Ucodes,it might work with LLE, but that plugin is pretty buggy and it still deep development.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i have a small sulotion for you download the windwaker OST and whenever you switch a level just change the music track based on level... works smooth for me :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Please close this thread ! Here is another n00b who downloaded dolphin the newest svn and don't no anything about the emulator ! I think everyone who know about dolphin since revision 400 knows that dolphin has'nt any sound support ad zelda t_t

·
Code it the hard way :P
1,267 Posts
Please close this thread ! Here is another n00b who downloaded dolphin the newest svn and don't no anything about the emulator ! I think everyone who know about dolphin since revision 400 knows that dolphin has'nt any sound support ad zelda t_t
If those 'n00bs' would read the FAQ wiki carefully, they would find the link to the Audio Support topics which lists all the games that have working or partial working audio. Then they see that ZWW is not listed and just assume the audio emulation is not developed enough to support ZWW's UCode.

·
Registered
126 Posts
If those 'n00bs' would read the FAQ wiki carefully, they would find the link to the Audio Support topics which lists all the games that have working or partial working audio. Then they see that ZWW is not listed and just assume the audio emulation is not developed enough to support ZWW's UCode.
Yes !

·
eMuLaToR_DoLpHiN 2
335 Posts
I want to know when they make sound (only know) I do not say them should make it:heh:

can i have a answer ? Please :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts