Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm quite aware that all I need is a mic to pass certain tests in this game. My problem is this... I don't have a mic and I'm not going to be able to purchase one for at least a week. It would be great if there was a way to bypass these parts without one, but apparently that's just not possible. Anyway, I'm stuck right at the beginning of the game, at the part where you have to shout at the fortune teller. I'm going to buy a mic when I get paid, but I'm really anxious to move on past this point in the game. So if anyone could be so cool as to download my file and shout at this ass hole for me, it would be greatly appreciated!

P.S.
I found working Pokemon modifier cheats for ruby and sapphire. You might know that most action replay cheats you'll find will not work for these games on the vba emulator. If anyone needs them I can help them out. It's really cool to see all the old guys without having to trade.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I'm an idiot but I figured it out. I tried audacity and my sound card wont let me set it for stereo mix. I do have the option of wave out mix, which is pretty much the same thing. I've tried recordings of people screaming I'm played loud death metal and I've tried fkin everything! Wont work for me. I need someone with a mic to download my .SAV file and pass the part for me. Thanks for the suggestions though. I really thought it would work.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
PH will repeatedly ask for mic input. It is also volume sensitive in most cases. It just won't register screaming Death Metal as 'gently blowing', though it will help get better prices at the ship part shop.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ha ha You're probably right. Stupid thing to say. I didn't think that one through.

Also, I was stuck at a part where you need to shout. I tried everything from shouting contests I found on youtube to death-metal. Believe me, I did my homework. everything was done correctly. I believe it's just a matter of the quality and distortion of the recordings, that doesn't register correctly. Anyway, it's to much of a pain in the ass for me to even consider wasting my time with. I'll just send it to my friend every time I encounter a part where the mic is needed. He's got a built in mic. Nothing will work better for such a situation as this. Thanks for all the help and replys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.