Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just finished Ocarina of Time and I must say I really loved the game.The nice gameplay/scenery/music/and ofcourse wonderful plugins and emulators all shined through the 7-year barrier.

I like the music at the beginning, Zora's Domain, some temples and I was wondering where I could get mp3s of Zelda music. I always listen to music from games, they make me feel naustalgic and I love it.

Thx,

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried the last link and it took me to 70 pages of happy birthdays and stuff. I eventually found the plugin and started listening to it and it was great thanks. Anyone know how I can convert them to mp3s?

Thx,

·
Registered
774 Posts
The most obvious method is to use winamp's disk writer plugin to convert the files to wav's and then convert the wav's to mp3's with some other program. If you're looking for a more streamlined approach though, you can combine the winamp input plugin wrapper for foobar with the 64th note plugin in order to use foobar's conversion tool. It's a little bit complicated to set up, but it's worth it if you plan to convert a lot of songs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts