1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
Looks awesome! Sadly it'll require a KSSN I'm sure of it :(

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I dont see the name Zelda anywhere and "link" looks a bit diferent. So i doubt anything will happen

·
Registered
148 Posts
well this is good and all but what company is making this game?
i mean i am playing WOW and every now and then there is a server shut down i dont take kindly to that since i am paying good money for it!
so in other words if it doesnt have professionalism it is a wast of time!
what about the monthely fee and the connection required?
one more thing what is that link supposed to stand for? i mean there was only two screen shots the same ones too??? and the language is not english?

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
This is not fan made, it's a MMORPG made by a game company, and Nintendo recently threatened them for rippping-off Zelda's WW style (and obviously, Link's design).

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
sonicjam said:
its still fanmade dude its no made from a nintendo
Fan made would be a game made by FANS that would remain free of charge (read = not meant for retail), this game (Wiki), WILL be sold, they guys making it will make money out of it, and it's not even called a Zelda game, yet it steals the design of Wind Waker, IMO, Nintendo is in its own right to threaten the developpers.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I dont see why they should. I mean just becouse its cell shaded?

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Duh, you're blind or smth ?
Just look at the pics, the character IS a Link rip-off, they even used the same style of waves in the game's title design.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Yeah but u can't ripoff a style. The character it self is very diferent. Only the eyes look alike.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.