Next Generation Emulation banner

Zelda ind Waker and the Blur option

10K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Raisonbran648 
#1 ·
Hello ,

Since a option was added to dolphin , wind waker look like that :

Is there a way to remove this efect because , now, wind waker is very horrible , before that option , WW look nearly perfect?

See less See more
#3 ·
Hmm, seems like DoF blur is now working, but not as it should. Hope we can turn it off since it ruins HD rendering. :(

#6 ·
It's probably working as it would do on the real HW, the game was never designed to be shown in High definition.
Dear,
I think you are wrong. this problem came out a few releases ago (I play and finish that game with hi res graphics. don't remember the exact SVN i use....). The same problem is for me in chocobo dungeon but the stange thing is that some gameplay is in hi res and some other is in low res. For example if you use SVN 1431 chocobo dungeon is quite perfect (OK, OK, sometimes the graphics disappear.....) but is playable. using SVN 4530 we have some major graphics missing but if you go ingame you can (not real because the commands are not shown....) play it(at least you can move...........) (I play at 1280X1024) with a hi res graph. I'm not sure the exact SVN because I stop play that game long ago but I think is in the last 100 releases that the problem can be found.

#7 ·
I also play this game, it's one of my favourites and I see what you are referring to, as i play at 1920x1200. You miss my point. Im saying on the real HW there may be some blurring effect to objects closer to the front of the screen. In the older revision, this graphic effect was not working/implemented into the emulator, and now it is, and extrememly noticable due to the high Definition that this game was not intended to be displayed at. Of course this is just a thought i had and i could be wrong. It may just be a graphic error.

#14 ·
as Layer0730 stated, the Zelda Twilight Princess Bloom Hack will correct the blurring, while still rendering in EFB. This means the game will look great, and have no graphical problems as when it is disabled (heat waves at the dragon roost"

I'm running the latest svn build of dolphin, and the game runs flawlessly (Pal version). The only problem I have is the music in cinematic's likes to jump around until it reaches the end, where it proceeds to reply the last second of the music clip repetitively until the cinematic is over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.