3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2 -> all this garbage in the item menu

btw, using PJ64 with all the default plugins at 800*600

thkx in advance

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well,to have the menu centered,set the geometry transform to Internal.
Here's the result:

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Humm... I don't use PJ64, since my computer is not powerful enough, but I played Zelda64 with UltraHLE, and the same garbled graphic happens in the menu(your second problem). The same does with SupraHLE.

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
I used pj64 to play zelda64, has the same problem, i mean ur second problem, those "garbages" in the menu. For the first problem, i dont remember clearly.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes I have the same problem with the picture in the menu all screwed up. Unfortunatly I don't think there is any way around it. (Of course if you own the game on 64 you could always play it on there. ;) )

·
Emu author
1,488 Posts
If I remember correctly at all one of the frame buffer copy options fixes that but it's very, very, very, very, very slow.

- Exo

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey do any of you also notice that some of the colors in the game are missing? For example the guardian fairys are all black instead of blue..purple..etc. And the Sun in Hyrule Field is black.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I beat it many times on my original n64 back home so I've never really felt a need to play it on an emu, but perhaps I should give it a try to feel what it is like with fsaa.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yea Project 64 is pretty awesome. I edited some of the grapichs and made all the colors white instead of black, :). It looks a bit better.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by Joe_Zombie
A question...Does Zelda 2: Majora's Mask work as well as Zelda 64?
Yup,works perfectly well:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts