Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to get DOA2LE working(thanks to you guys)...but I've noticed something...Chankast freezes the moment Zack VS Tina comes in story mode...I have DOA2LE(Jap)..has anyone else faced the same problem ? Is there a fix to this ? :cry:
Anyway,the rest is fine :guitar: (got the nude kasumi too...too bad,we cant control her :hdbash: )

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Hmmm... I don't remamber... I'm gonna try when I get back home

anyway wait for next chankast release ;)

Ps. when I tried 'nude kasumi' it crashed chankast :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah...hope it works OK in the next release...those Chankast guys are doing a great job...who could've imagined that we can play Soul Calibur and DOA 2 on a PC :dance:

I've got the nude kasumi cheat working by using Chankast Utilities 0.25....wish there were a cheat to control her..

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
:) stil you need quite powerfull mashine to have almost 100% of speed in DOA2

as for nude cheat, AFAIK there are nude patches not only for kasumi ;)

S

·
0 Posts
uhm. no. there's just that silly code for the DC versions, but I heard there's stuff for other versions (xbox).

But I really know nothing about this, mind you ^^;

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
emmm... those 'patches' are replaced textures for character models, (afaik there was this famous texture which added nipples to kasumis nude model, also few mods of panties to other girls :evil: )

·
Registered
359 Posts
The game freezes when I start it.
It gives me a black screen and the program halts after the sega logo.
how do I start it. I too have DOALE and using chankast 0.25a.
And by the way, just a question, how can I get the vmbrowser to work. I seem not to get any suppoet for memmory cards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts