Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm using pj64 1.6 with Rice's current video plugin to load the high texture pack for Z:OoT. So far it's been great, but I've run into this one little problem: The section of the start menu where you can equip and unequip weapons seems to have some kind of glitch in the place where the picture of Link in his gear should be. I've also run into this problem with Rice's plugin in 1964, but haven't really found much mention of it anywhere. I've included a screenshot as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
hmm, i think this is a framebuffer problem. right now i have my framebuffer at

N64 Frame Buffer Emulation: Basic Framebuffer
Rendering to Texture Emultion: Basic & Write Back
Frame Buffer Write Back: Every Frame (default)

i had to mess around with settings for a while, and the graphics in that spot are ugly, but better than nothing. yeloazn told me it's actually the fault of Rice's plugin itself, though. so perhaps thats as good as it gets.

·
Registered
378 Posts
i get this same problem, though it doesn't bother me. Once I saw the link status screen character fully rendered and accurate in the upper left-hand corner as I was closing the menu, but that was once and I haven't been able to recreate it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.