Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone play that game? I got the game for MGS2 demo. The acting REALLY sucked, the story was bad, there were only three normal enemies, and all you do is kill, but I liked it for it's multiplayer mode. It's one of those games that you can't play for longer than 5 minutes in multiplayer if you and your friend are both good, no matter how good your endurance is. I had 5 cramps on on left hand from boosting (R2), moving up and down constantly (Triangle and X), and hacking (Square), but it's a good game. Anyone played it before?

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zone Of Enders. A flop by Hideo Kojima. Awesome graphics, awesome speed, music, camera control, speed :D Every thing else sucked. It's also the only game on PS2 right now that gives the female mechs boobs and holds all the pilots down in their crotch.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
ZOE is a mecha game that's mostly getting bought because it has an MGS 2 demo on it (as Gk already mentioned).

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Ryos
ZOE is a mecha game that's mostly getting bought because it has an MGS 2 demo on it (as Gk already mentioned).
It's a good game to play, if you like mindless hacking of enemies while enjoying andreneline rushes (the speed is truly awesome :D) Plus MGS2...drool...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts