Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The seeker of perfection
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i reformated my HD and i thought i installed everything but when i run Main Concepts Mpeg Encoder it doesn't have yuv12 (or yv12 i dont remember) available. This is a sure way to capture in real time at DVD resolution without any ocassional frame drops.
Is there a codec or directx version that installs this? I have directx9.0b and i don't want to install the c version since i'm not using this pc for games, just Dscaler. (read: lazyness)

·
Heretic
2,771 Posts
Well I'm going to answer your question, but on a side note you shouldn't ask people to help find a solution if you are too lazy to try the ones you know of.

This seems to be what you're after. I found it within a minute of google searching.

·
The seeker of perfection
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
:lol: I swear i searched for 15 minutes and i used yuv12 codec in my search but all i could find was something regarding yuv12 not being a codec but something contained within a codec or something like that and i quickly believed it since i backup all the files i install in my pc so i can use them next time i reformat and i never found that one. I don't recall installing it either so...
Oh gosh, thanks :innocent:

Ohh, and i read about the yuv12 quicktime codec but it was in another page and as it was a quick search i merely discarded it because i was so silly looking for an mpeg2 yuv12 codec or something like that. Now i know it's used for the format i want according to that page.

Now i can go to sleep wiser :hdbash:

Btw, i can't download in that link but now i can look for it again :innocent:

Just did it.

It's still missing in my list :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.