Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Not a Registered User
1,581 Posts
Well you have to start the game first for it to load cheats, also make sure that under options I think cheats are enabled.
If all that doesn't help then you get the wrong cheat file, the cheat file name has to match the game slus region code.

Ultimately I recommend switching to Duckstation.
GitHub - stenzek/duckstation: Fast PlayStation 1 emulator for x86-64/AArch32/AArch64
Much newer and better ps1 emulator that comes with cheats already built-in, and for those that it lacks it has a cheat manager so you can add your own.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well you have to start the game first for it to load cheats, also make sure that under options I think cheats are enabled.
If all that doesn't help then you get the wrong cheat file, the cheat file name has to match the game slus region code.

Ultimately I recommend switching to Duckstation.
GitHub - stenzek/duckstation: Fast PlayStation 1 emulator for x86-64/AArch32/AArch64
Much newer and better ps1 emulator that comes with cheats already built-in, and for those that it lacks it has a cheat manager so you can add your own.
It's \Yu-Gi-Oh! - Forbidden Memories [SLUS_014.11] no luck with it working tried Duck Station but xbox controller doesn't work , sorry first time just wanted to play this game since i never beat it as a kid and i just love the old classic cards so wanted them fast.

·
Not a Registered User
1,581 Posts
It's \Yu-Gi-Oh! - Forbidden Memories [SLUS_014.11] no luck with it working tried Duck Station but xbox controller doesn't work , sorry first time just wanted to play this game since i never beat it as a kid and i just love the old classic cards so wanted them fast.
Duckstation fully supports Xbox controllers, try switching controller Backend in general settings to xinput, then in controller settings load up Xbox controller profile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts