Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've Played this game and I think using no$gba2.6a has a minor fps problem or it is just me and my pc specs (amd64 x2 @ 2.8oc'd, 1g ram-254mb shared onboard gf6100).

Starting on some location mostly with nearby npc's I got this sluggish run/walk movement...is it natural using no$gba?? But my fps always got 100% 60fps..

Has anyone also experienced this kind of minor prob???:rolleyes:
any settings using no$zoomer to fix??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tnx maomao..:)
however it didn't work and became even worse though.

The game is playable at normal speed specifically on the first map location where a duelist girl found you lying on the floor..
1st location is perfectly fine with good fps..clickin and clickholdin on floor to run/walk is normal. Other areas goes like normal speed then 'slows a bit' when u walk nearby npc's w/out droppin of fps below 57, also slowmo occurs when clickholdin on floors, one click to a way point runs normally when no npc nearby.

I 'once' did a setting that solved it...using no$zoomer disabling bilinear filter noticeably
never lag a bit and so i run along on some areas click/holdclickin and with nearby npc to test it out and yeah it was fixed..not until now..

any help is appreciated.
Thank you :)

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
It's just the way the emulator runs at this time, nothing can be done to fix it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.