Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
I have an issue concerning loading data on Yugioh 5D's stardust accelerator.
I have saved several times ingame and my data was loading fine until I closed no$gba and tried loading yugioh again, it took me to a save point which I had saved a while back, and I really do not want to start everything over. I don't know why it took me to a saving point which I saved from a while ago because I saved multiple times after that!
If anyone could please help me, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Thanks everyone for your time, help, and effort. :thumb:

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The save file for any game will be created/updated when you closed the emu, load another game, or reload (not reset) the game. However, you can force the emu to create/update the save file by using the function in NGZoom or No$Zoomer.

Just a bit of a side note, NGZoom requires you to have no$gba 2.6a and 32bit windows.
If you don't mind me asking, which function is that? Because I have no idea what happened and now the only option I have is New Game, I can't even continue from my old save point :S?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a lot guys, I found the save output function.
The thing is, is that this Yugioh game runs on FRAM 32k bytes, so maybe that's the whole dilemma :p. Anyways thanks a bunch guys, I really appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.