Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
I have an issue concerning loading data on Yugioh 5D's stardust accelerator.
I have saved several times ingame and my data was loading fine until I closed no$gba and tried loading yugioh again, it took me to a save point which I had saved a while back, and I really do not want to start everything over. I don't know why it took me to a saving point which I saved from a while ago because I saved multiple times after that!
If anyone could please help me, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Thanks everyone for your time, help, and effort. :thumb:

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
The save file for any game will be created/updated when you closed the emu, load another game, or reload (not reset) the game. However, you can force the emu to create/update the save file by using the function in NGZoom or No$Zoomer.

Just a bit of a side note, NGZoom requires you to have no$gba 2.6a and 32bit windows.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The save file for any game will be created/updated when you closed the emu, load another game, or reload (not reset) the game. However, you can force the emu to create/update the save file by using the function in NGZoom or No$Zoomer.

Just a bit of a side note, NGZoom requires you to have no$gba 2.6a and 32bit windows.
If you don't mind me asking, which function is that? Because I have no idea what happened and now the only option I have is New Game, I can't even continue from my old save point :S?

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, which function is that?
The function to force the emu to create/update the save file. Also, forgot to ask, which version of no$gba are you using and did you set the correct save type before you run the game? If you didn't set the correct save type, then you might corrupt your save, at the worst possible scenario.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
The option is under the File(F) menu in No$Zoomer and is called Save the Output File(U)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a lot guys, I found the save output function.
The thing is, is that this Yugioh game runs on FRAM 32k bytes, so maybe that's the whole dilemma :p. Anyways thanks a bunch guys, I really appreciate it.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
No, that's not the correct savetype. I suggest your read the stickied FAQ so you can find out how you can tell which savetype to use for which game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.