Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just started to play this game but I have a problem - I managed to get Motor and CPU for my duell runner but I can't start driving it no matter which button I press. Does someone knows what I should do ??? Please help, I'm obviously noob :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol so it's working fine then
I managed to drive duell runner but this emulator runs to fast so I can't control it (duell runner I mean) - if I press left just a little, I hit the fence. This way there is no way that I can finish even this first track (I need to get to the goal in two minutes).

Is there any way to change some settings in emulator so I can slow it down, the controls are to sensitive :( ?

Core2Duo E7200
DDR II 2 GB

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
go to options > Emulation set up > and then on the first option change the speed to realtime auto
This helped, thanks.

Can I use save state - load state, does it work ? I tried reading FAQ, so I went to page:ADVANsCEne - Scene Releases - NDScrc - RToolDS

and saw that save type for this game is Eeprom - 512 kbit,

so I set NDS cartidge backup media to EEPROM 64Kbytes but it still doesn't work :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No_gba_2.6a

"In order to find the correct savetype go to a site like AdvanScene and divide whatever savetype it gives you for the game by 8 to convert the bits to bytes"

Even so, in this emulator there are only options with Kbytes.

Before changing this option (NDS cartidge backup media), when I tried to load a previous saved state, it says : The rom-image has crashed. After changing it to EEPROM 64Kbytes, the picture just freezes:
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8572/nds1.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So it doesn't work after all :( I keep loosing this one race and it's a long way back to try it again since my last save XD

I don't know why is racing in this game so hard, if I could find some cheats for the races so I can move on ... :) I'm interested only in duels.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
You know you can use AR cheats with this game right?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.