Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I downloaded yu-gi-oh world championship 2008 us version and have been playing it for a while with no problems... until now.
Yesterday morning I loaded the game and it's in Japanese! This is the us version and it was entirely in English, I can't figure out what could've caused this. Since all the menus are now in Japanese I can't browse them to see If I can change the language--if possible.
I was just wondering if anybody has experienced this regarding this particular game and if there is a way to fix it and go back to English.
I really don't want to lose all the progress in the game since I'm more than halfway through.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

· Registered
4,727 Posts
So I downloaded yu-gi-oh world championship 2008 us version and have been playing it for a while with no problems... until now.
Yesterday morning I loaded the game and it's in Japanese! This is the us version and it was entirely in English, I can't figure out what could've caused this. Since all the menus are now in Japanese I can't browse them to see If I can change the language--if possible.
I was just wondering if anybody has experienced this regarding this particular game and if there is a way to fix it and go back to English.
I really don't want to lose all the progress in the game since I'm more than halfway through.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
We don't support pirates. Read the rules, concretly the Warez Policy.

· God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.