Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, many months ago I made a video discussing what Tonsil Stone are and giving some subtle advice. It was a video design to humor and teach at the same time. But is it just me or is this woman just out of hand with these lameo arguements?

This video has a HUGE debate on stupid issues, feel free to comments either here or the video itself if you have your Youtube account running, or simply just thumbs up or thumbs down responses you like or dislike.

YouTube - Something you should know about TONSIL STONES!

Do you think I was harsh on her?

Do you think she was being stupid?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
i read them

for the lolz.

then i troll them.

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well guys, thanks for the lolz!

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HERE is your soda, straight from Japan!

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no you don't you mark them as spam :'(
I don't think Dan cares that much about trollers to flag spam on such a crappy website. I'd hope not many people do. I say let Youtube go down the drain, I mean Google surely did a good job already.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
lol I admit trolling on YouTube as well for absolutely no reason (like I saw an FF fans thread and made a comment insulting FF even though I'm completely neutral towards it :lol:), just about everybody does it.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Oh yeah, they start replying to English debates by swearing in Spanish. Well that certainly gets the message across, it also sounds very intimidating, especially online :rolleyes:

Youtube's flooded with kids, thankfully my videos are kinda kept clear of crap, with the exception of my Dragonforce videos due to the high level of Guitar Hero kiddies having an opinion no one cares for. I'll just leave them be, good for my statistiscs. >4000 profile views, >800.000 video views and counting. :heh:

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Man youtube = fail. Thanks Google for this wonderful place of joy!

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Youtube is great, it's the social community that sucks in general because people are looking for debates everywhere. Most of the comments on my videos involve nice feedback from people all over the world. Put up a crappy movie however, and you'll get trolls. I'm personally not that interested in looking in your mouth, but that may just be me.

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL, thanks for the slap in the face, however, this video is targeting a seleted few viewers. Anyway, I disagree, Google has put limits on the videos since they bought it out. So, although the HD = awesome, the overall useability has gone way down hill over time.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
True, the thing is that you can't really get an idea of the quality of the video. Also I just miss my exclusivity nowadays. When I started I was the first to upload good quality concert videos, now everyone does it, but they often stand at a wrong spot, have shaky hands or don't film the full video. The rating doesn't reflect it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.