Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's no such thing as less humans, but even soldiers give their lives for others to benefit. They are not clones, their human personhood is not in questioned either.

I just hate how the church overused morality and ethics as their first line of defense against this breakthrough medicine which can save millions of people.

Can their morality save a 3 yr. old boy suffering from a type I diabetes which usually results to blindness and kidney failure? I guess not.

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,484 Posts
Then again we will always have people that bring apocalyptic scenarios for every scientific discoverement that they can't affort to understand.

I'm all for it, this will vastly overcome the problem we have been having with the shortage of organ supply for transplants and operations.

·
Banned
10,931 Posts
In my view there is no moral problem, the problem is human nature
Then again people have problems with the fact I have no qualms about abortion as long as the fetus dosn't have a resonable chance to survive outside the womb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.