Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,106 Posts
............. what the hell.............just what the hell are they thinking............. i hope i understood that wrong, but did they just say that they were going to make people pay, to install programs. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING why dont they just make us pay for a computer, pay to open the box, then pay to plug the thing in, then pay everytime we want to turn it on, then pay every time we want to install a fecking program. (wait lets not give them ideas)

gah............../small rant

oh well could of seen this coming

· Registered
3,106 Posts
Your choice - the professionals, or the hackers. Pretty obvious choice if you ask me...
hackers everytime :) Jk, Anyway seing this thread has reminded me that i havent updated in about half a year, thanks for the reminder.

· Registered
3,106 Posts
well then, set it to check for updates manually, and only install the ones that are neccesary.

· Registered
3,106 Posts
Did you read the bit about obtaining critical status security updates via another source? Even then I don't dl all of them, like if there's an update saying "Critical security loop-hole in Windows Live Messenger when connecting via port 80" or something then I'm just gonna ditch it. The only M$ apps I use are MS Office and WMP 9, that's it.
and internet explorer, might i add.

· Registered
3,106 Posts
this is for both of you

Harassment / Flaming Policy

All forms of harassment are not permitted. Deliberately insulting or flaming other NGEmu board members is also prohibited. This policy applies to private messages as well as public forum posts.
keep it in pm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.