Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just contemplating about the problems with the internet today for an essay and I happened to be thinking about spam and it's solutions, I tought it may be a good think to discuss here.

in my opinion the sheer stupidy of spam emails are intentional, they may be targeting people too stupid to sue them
I would have to say that making buying anything or falling for spam scams a crime punishable by a fine of 10 times the ammount of money in the transaction, also punish companies that have thier products sold from spam nomatter if the company is supporting the spammers is the best way to stop the problem of spam

Would you agree or do you have a better sugestion

·
Transcended
1,416 Posts
Make it easier to take action against spammers. If there's sufficient proof of spammage (not that hard actually), give ISPs the power to bust em. Or institute a reward system for reporting confirmed spammers.

I'd love to be able to DDoS them, but it's illegal unfortunately. :D

·
Transcended
1,416 Posts
Brilliant, if not only for the fact that it's not any more legal than DDoS-ing their arses into oblivion. :D

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
Its even worse how a lot of adware advertises adware-removing programs =/...

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can set up a "computer compentacy license" where anyone without one is not allowed to even touch a computer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts