Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well , during your whole life , what were the most memorable dreams ?

Ok , I'll tell mine , but remember in dreams every thing can happen ^_^

a) First nightmare : Before , I told you about that , I'd tell you that I was 5 years old maybe younger , so that was scary at that time .

I was in the kinder garden and there were my friends and favourite teacher (then) . I remember there was no much details mainly no Backgrounds !!! (I hope you can understand that) , but it was colorful environment and objects .

So about the dream , they (The responsibles for the place) decided to make a drawing contest . And all the kids were drawing hard . I was drawing aswell (Btw , I can't draw well in reality , but there I was drawing in a very good way)
So guess what I've drawn ? You'll never guess that ;)
I drew a kid sitting in my real house kitchen and was eating cocomber (not sure of the english name , but it's that green vegetable) .
So what's scary in that ?
The green cocomber I've drawn came out of the drawing !!! And it turned blue and had eyes , legs and hands :lol:
It started chasing me and I kept asking for help :D
How can I forget something like that :p ;) ?

b) Funniest dream : That was recently , I mean maybe 2 or 3 months ago (I think less than 2)
We were in search for .. something extraordinary , and when I say "we" I mean : Me , Some unknown friends , Father ! Mother ! (I wonder what they were doing in my dreams ?) and some cameos :p (Donald duck :emb: )

So that was way long , we went to some temples with style kinda like aztecs but totally different with many triangles and pyramids , and I used that stone as a key ! Some laser beams appeared as Donald inserted his stone at the same time as I did . That revealed that thing we were looking for , for some strange reason (I really can't remember what was that thing)

Then we continued our way with guns and other weapons clearing our way against the enemy , and an old woman from the enemy side thought that shorty ghoul -we've left when we knew he was a traitor (You can see him in gummy bears cartoons :eyemove: )- that he is the chosen one (Donald is btw :p ) . So they used him , but we destroyed them :evil: and the short ghoul escaped .
Then we were about to enter the last city (I knew it was Racoon city) , from that underground metro station . Then the evil trio appeared (Supposed to be diffcult sub bosses) . I picked one to kill (Reminds me of some US actor , not famous at all though) , he then raised his shotgun and shot at me . His shotgun was strange , It shoots 3 bullets once per time . I was able to avoid 2 by jumping in place , but the third got my stomach :lol: . At first , I thought I'll die , but then I picked the near by magnum on the floor and choose to die trying . I stood , aimed at him , he was shocked and tried to duck , but then he noticed I was very weak because of my injuries and that I couldn't pull the trigger , he then raised his shotgun and was about to shoot me again this time to end it for sure , but that was a mistake , I was able to pull it . Too bad he died :evil:

The rest of the team got rid of the other two (Ok , They are my team , 2 of the evil trio won't stop them ;) ) . Then we were about to move forward , when I couldn't move forward and sat on the floor , my mother noticed I was injured , I told her I'm ok . Then there were another team coming to attack us . I was going to stand up when i woke up :(

Hey , I wanted to know what'll happen :p
And btw , that dream was the longest dream ever , but I've just told you about little main things in there .

c) ??? dream : That's about the dreams , you don't know if they do mean something or if there is a lesson .
About 2 years ago , I dreamt of that .
I will be short here , because there are some points I don't want to talk about .
Me and my first friend ever (I knew him since I was 4) made something (That's the part I don't want to talk about it) (But don't worry it's not that evil thing you are thinking of :p )
And I then knew when I and my friend will die , he didn't know though . With a difference of one week , my friend will die first . And with a semi exact date I knew i'd die after him or on that day , which is nearer .
After that my friend died in a plane . I was then afraid , my family noticed that . After some talking , I told them about it . They didn't know if that was true or not . I woke up before that date came .

Now hear that , the date I knew I'd die in was near (after 2/3 days when I woke up) . Well , I said that's just a dream and I'm still alive .

That's the strangest dream I've ever seen , but to tell the truth it made me able to value things more . (Oh and my friend is still alive till now :p )
Maybe I'll still die after he do by a week ;)

d) Real scary nightmares : Well this one was really scary .
I once dreamt i was waking up and I looked at the door then he came , the death angel and I then died . Then I woke up and thanked God I'm still alive . Still too tired to move my head I looked at the door , I found him again and he was then coming near and I closed my eyes and I was choking . Dieing .

I woke up really this time . And I thanked God again .

e) Sad dreams : Well , my sad dreams are when I dream of that girl .
But the one I really can't forget is this about 1 month old:
I arrived at the resort I used to meet her at . This time it was designed in a different very beautifull way . I was going to manage the house once I enter when I saw her in the next house sitting and (reading , I guess) . I remembered her face in my heart , but I didn't want to let her know I'm there I didn't want her to remember me .
Then She noticed someone behind , and was about to look backward , I saw her half face and then I looked the other way and continued walking . I went to the sea with her brother (He is my friend btw), and when I returned I found she was already gone . I fell on my knees and blamed my self . Why have you ignored her , why didn't you look to her pretty eyes , why did you let her leave ? Then I re-remembered what happened when she refused me and stood up again .

I really blame myself , I should have talked to her even in the dream . I haven't seen her since a year or more now .

As you can see my dreams are plain ugly :p And are "B movies" wannabes ;)

I kept many dreams to myself .
So enough talking about my strange dreams ? What about your's ?

·
Banned
177 Posts
My dream that i can remember happend last night..maybe it was all the turkey I ate but nonetheless I had a wierd dream...

I was at a farm where the farmer had like 5 daughters and i got to ..well you know with each one..wierd i tell you then the next day i was running in the fields while the farmer was chasing me...

wierd i tell you wierd.. :eyemove:

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
i had a cool one where i for some reason a bull was chasing me and it impaled me with it's horns

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
I cant usually remember my dreams, but there was one dream that made me want to be a superhero in real life...:D

a) Ok, maybe this is a little embarassing but I dreamt of myself as.....spiderman..:p
I have no idea why it was him I dreamt of becoming, especially that:
1st - I'm no big fan of spidey.
2nd - I'm not watching any of his movies when I had that dream.
3rd - I'm not a nerdish student who gets bullied during class.

But it was memorable indeed, I found myself swinging from one structure to another.(..and the amazing thing is, I was actually feeling the excitement in doing the stunt) ..It was my mode of transportation to school..(It was faster than any train, so I never got late) :p
I reached my destination and eventually,I met up with my classmates.
Bullies who are jealous of my "superpowers" came rushing in and began "interrogating" me..and just like in the movies, all of their attacks were no-match for me because it had this "slow-mo" effect where I can easily dodge their punches and kicks :p. I dispatched them with no problems. :evil:

I also got the girl of my dreams to fall in love with me (It happens everytime to superheroes:D) and just when things get better and better..I woke up. :p

b) We bought a lucky charm buddha which transforms into a freaky *stephen king monster look-alike* every night, ate my pet dog 'fluffy' and killed our annoying neighbor. lots of weird things happened, but we eventually killed the buddha by hitting it with a huge mallet. :lol:

I think I got this dream from playing too much Silent Hill 3 and at the same time watching some japanese/chinese horror flicks. :p

S

·
0 Posts
some dreams of mine were outright freaky...
I don't remember all the specifics, but one involved maggot-like creatures that turned black and died if you touched them. Eventually a few of them jumped out of the window and flew away.
Also lots of other dreams with bugs (think Bjork videos). I dislike bugs ;P

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
some dreams of mine were outright freaky...
I don't remember all the specifics, but one involved maggot-like creatures that turned black and died if you touched them. Eventually a few of them jumped out of the window and flew away.
Also lots of other dreams with bugs (think Bjork videos). I dislike bugs ;P
Actually , these dreams have meanings :p . Your inner self feels guilty for bashing Final Fantasy . :D

S

·
0 Posts
cloudvii said:
Actually , these dreams have meanings :p . Your inner self feels guilty for bashing Final Fantasy . :D
gosh, I was telling something about myself for a change (even if minor);
no wonder I resort to telling jokes here all the time :???:

S

·
0 Posts
well, I dream about bugs because I kinda dislike them. That's a generalization though.
I'm not going all nuts if I spot a fly or something. ;)

Not that all those dreams are really scary... just odd....allthough some are about bugs that grow bigger and bigger. I usually wake up when they reach a certain size (well, fortunally I wake up).

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
My most memorable dream was the one where I realized how distant I become to the world... after that, I settled to my path. I'd tell it but I don't feel like sharing deep personal background...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Wow, after reading some of those, I feel much better. I thought I was going crazy. I don't have much of an imagination when i'm awake, but it goes wild when I dream. I used to write them down so it would help me remember them better. I'm hoping I can reach the point to where I can control what goes on.

Aside from those, I have only 2 different nightmares. One deals with my ex-girlfriend so I won't elaborate on that. The other happens when I get a fever, it's the only time I get the bad one. Bad to the point to where you wake up screaming, and run to a corner shaking and sweating. I REALLY don't like that dream so I usually try not to sleep whenever my temperature gets too high.

I don't remember much about it but it always deals with me getting too much of something. Most of the time it was money, not like high dollar bills or anything but pennys. Yes, pennys, stacks of them in whatever room I was in. I know that doesn't make sense but it's like they appeared out of nowhere. And a few years ago when I was on vacation with the family in Clearwater, I got sun-poisoned. Instead of pennys, it was mail. Just stacks and stacks of letters all around me.

The last time I had that kind of dream was about a year ago about 2 days after Christmas. I was sick and spent most of the holiday wrapped up in a blanket at my parents house. I went back to my house and eventually passed out. And woke up screaming at around 3 in the morning. I was so freaking out so I ran to the living room, and not noticing where I was I ran back to my room, thinking it was my parents room. And then I really started freaking out. I never went back to sleep that night.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Most of my dreams are really bizarre. I remember a couple of nights ago I had a dream so sick that I felt like throwing up when I woke up. Out of common decency I'm not going to post the details here, but let's just say it involved an amish farm, huge quantities of horse dung, and the carcasses of two old people *shudder*.

Last night though, I actually had a fairly cool series of dreams. The details are kinda fuzzy at this point, but I remember a scene where I had to catch a giant praying mantis in this huge wooden cage, then there was a scene where I had to infiltrate an alien space ship for some reason, and finally it ended with me having to do it with this japanese chick to appease some demon or something. Yup, all in a days work ;).

·
band
4,912 Posts
my memorable dreams usually involve running from something really horrible that i sense im responsible for and yet never know wut it is. eventually, i usually start jumping really high or flying which is weird.

i also remember once or twice where it was weird because i was dreaming and i suddnely realized i was dreaming :S. i then went on to make the ppl in my dream do wut i wanted them to do as well as give myself some weird flying abilities. those were very very, very bizarre.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
My most memorable dream (and had the greatest impact on my life of anything i've ever experienced) was dreaming that I had married the girl i've been in love with for years. I lost 35lb in the 5.5 months since having this dream and have put on probably 10 lb in muscle. Unfortunately I've since realized that she doesnt care for me, but I have continued to workout...the big kicker is that this was the motivational trigger that I needed to start the cardio workout that I'd been meaning to do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts