Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Min from what i remeber would be the five dealy venoms,the master of flying guiotine,drunken master or monkey(has chackie chan with some old guy dressed in blue).

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
>"enter the dragon" is my choice

Thar's hardly a classic kung fu movie. It was a hollywood kung fu movie. I think "Way of the Dragon" is better, but I prefer "Who Am I" overall and "Gorgeous" for the fight scene, but old skool it's gotta be "Police Story".

·
Registered
833 Posts
Fist of Fury- Bruce Lee is the best.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
All the pre-Bruce Lee Wu Tang collection stuff. That cheesy 60's and early 70's HK stuff is just hilarious. My personal favorite is the Invincible Super Chan.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Old Jackie Chan movies, one of the bests beeing "Legend of Drunken Master"

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I like Jackie Chan too, but I never remember the names of his movies...
Oh, the older ones are MUCH better, than the newer...

·
Registered
182 Posts
IMO, Jackie Chan's best movies are the ones that were made in HK during 80s and 90s. His latest movie (The New Police Story) is quite good too.

·
The seeker of perfection
3,628 Posts
Gorgeous has very nice fights, you gotta watch these. I also remember Best of the best used to be one of my favorites and Once upon a time in China was really good too.

Other than that i remember a movie where Bruce Lee fighted Chuck Norris? (don't remember) in the Roman Colosseum at the end but i don't know the name.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Kazuya Mishima said:
Other than that i remember a movie where Bruce Lee fighted Chuck Norris? (don't remember) in the Roman Colosseum at the end but i don't know the name.
The movie is "Way of the Dragon" ;)
(To say the truth, one of the few martial arts movies I ever bothered watching - and I didn't like it :p )

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have seen police story a few days ago, man there are realy some great action sences (espescialy in the end) in that movie. Ok the story sucks but thats fine with me.
I also like some old jet li movies, jet li just kick ass.
And i saw "five masters" yesterday, also kinda cool

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
there are so many i dont remember all, but i like some of Bruce Lee(10 fingers death hand?)
-> Drunken Master with Jackie Chan
-> China Sword Man ( not that old but i like it )
-> Shaolin Kickboxer
and many more
wbr Shin Gouki

1 - 20 of 23 Posts