1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
at the moment shump, otherwise rpg.

·
...and now they do.
21,673 Posts
Any good game with a good story. So... I guess no sports, mmo, racing or simulation.

·
lazy shmupper
957 Posts
Hey, where are shoot'em ups, beat'em ups, fighting games, puzzle games, gun shooters, etc (many more)... ??? :p

Voted 'other' obviously. :D This is a pretty much 'PC' and 'next-gen' oriented list IMO.

My fav' genre is shmups, RPG come second.

·
Mhm.
2,390 Posts
Well, i like most everything. MMO has had their own share of time, strayed away from those lately though. Lately it's just been racing in need for speed and guitar hero 3 on the ps2. Not sure why, havnt touched my old xbox in quite some time, havnt beaten most of my games for it either.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Racing, RPG, Action, Shmup, Fighting. Used to love FPS games, but over the years I've become extremely jaded towards them.

1,853 Posts
action/action adventure and rpg games...

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,484 Posts
Strategy, strategy, strategy, and a little RPG'ing now and then. That said, I only play Starcraft and Warcraft seriously, I have played other RTS's just in passing.

On the other hand I have also played a good bunch of visual novels, but I don't think many people would consider those as games. :p

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.