10,692 Posts
Alcoholic
Seagram's Wild Berry Wine Cooler

Non Alcoholic
Coke, Generic Mountain Dew, Canada Dry

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Beer sucks, and vodka isn't strong enough.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
I don't drink alcoholic beverages cause they taste good, I drink them to get drunk. So anything with a high alcohol concentration is great.
This. :p

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
@bigig and cool, please drink responsibly. I don't want to read the ngemu obituaries and see that you [email protected]#%ed up your liver :)

Wine, dry wine in fact. White Zinfandel is one of my favourites so far. Had some in a bar last month and someone gave me a bottle of it. Saving it for a nice, well deserved Italian dinner with three cheese Manicotti, ceaser salad with black olives and vinaigrette, and some garlic bread. Expensive as hell, but like I said, "well deserved" :)

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Heineken and ASAHI FTW!

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
@bigig and cool, please drink responsibly. I don't want to read the ngemu obituaries and see that you [email protected]#%ed up your liver :)

Wine, dry wine in fact. White Zinfandel is one of my favourites so far. Had some in a bar last month and someone gave me a bottle of it. Saving it for a nice, well deserved Italian dinner with three cheese Manicotti, ceaser salad with black olives and vinaigrette, and some garlic bread. Expensive as hell, but like I said, "well deserved" :)
/me goes over to BS for dinner

You sir, have a great sense of style and food. I have really started to appreciate good wine since two years as well. Even though we hardly ever stock up on really good stuff at home, there's one friend where my GF and I always have the most wonderful wines which completely complement the dinner. Of course, money's no issue for them.

My preferred pub drink nowadays is Dommelsch (Dommelsch >>> Heineken), since it's starting to become autumn now. In Summer nothing beats Hoegaarden (or any other Weißbier, white beer), with a slice of lemon. With Winter coming up I'll probably be drinking more Duvel (8.5% alc, go figure ;) ) or any other heavy beer.

The end of a good night consists of a decent Whisky (Jack Daniels, Black Label, Famous Grouse, anything that's over €17,50 a bottle), with a good cigar.

Otherwise, I drink lots of coffee and tapwater, and milk with lunch. :p

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
what?
vodka doesn't do **** for me.

·
I'm sexy and I know it!
4,935 Posts
The best beer (imho) we can get here in (the northern part) of Norway, is Newcastle Brown Ale. But it's expensive as ****, and only a few number of stores carry it. And they don't order a lot either. It's hard to get a hold of a lot. Too bad the supermarket where I work don't order it.
Or, I guess I can bribe my boss somehow.:evil:
Second best: Heineken.
Like before, not a lot of stores carry it, since it's not that popular beer here. And the ones that do carry it, doesn't get a lot of it either. Too bad.
I should find out when they get their beer supply :evil:

E: Third best: C.B.
It's a Norwegian beer, available only in the most southern parts of our country, far far away from me. Too bad, it's quite good.

Second E:
For the most part I enjoy beer better than I do wine, but sometimes I get this sudden urge to drink wine instead of beer.
Don't have any *particular* favourite at the moment, but Riesling (German?) is a wine I've grown quite fond of.
Will try out some Chilean wine soon.

Why the **** do continuously I type whine instead of wine? :_:

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
I don't drink very often, so I'm fine. Just when I do drink I do it to get wasted.

what?
vodka doesn't do **** for me.
Know anyone who makes moonshine? It can get up close to near-100% alcohol levels. Though it's dangerous if the person didn't make it right.

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Recommended best beer in the world from Belgium :D

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
Personally, I love a pint after a tough day, or with some nuts and a few friends at the pub. It just brings everything together nicely. Skol is my beer of choice, with Cisk and Becks (as of late) coming in tied for second.

As for heavier alcohol, I usually only take either straight in shots, or with a mixer. I dislike the taste of Vodka (at least the cheaper stuff) on its own, and am not at all a whiskey fan.

Wine on the other hand is expensive, and I can't honestly say I've taken enough of it to judge which is my favourite. The cheap stuff here really isn't that great.

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Know anyone who makes moonshine? It can get up close to near-100% alcohol levels. Though it's dangerous if the person didn't make it right.
My dad used to tell me stories about when he worked in a prison, the prisoners will make their own moonshine. :lol:

I also wanted to try 211 because it had a nice aroma to it.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.