Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i'm in class on my computer (a computer class btw) and some lady is b|tching about me typing. I'm sitting behind not directly and she turns around saying "Will you quit all that typing? GOD!" A rather stupid comment indeed. I mean, other people are typing. What's the friggin deal here? What do you think her problem is? :???:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Pffft... women. :rolleyes:

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Maybe she's trying to start a conversation. Is she pretty? :)

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
blueshogun96 said:
ok, i'm in class on my computer (a computer class btw) and some lady is b|tching about me typing. I'm sitting behind not directly and she turns around saying "Will you quit all that typing? GOD!" A rather stupid comment indeed. I mean, other people are typing. What's the friggin deal here? What do you think her problem is? :???:
Yep. As you said in another thread, all women hate you.

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Boltzmann said:
Maybe she's trying to start a conversation. Is she pretty? :)
I was going to say this earlier. I normally don't say this but she is ugly as f***. So ugly, it aint funny.
:mad:

Yep. As you said in another thread, all women hate you.
Except for ones 35+ or ones I meet online (except Elly and... someone else).

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
blueshogun96 said:
I was going to say this earlier. I normally don't say this but she is ugly as f***. So ugly, it aint funny.
:mad:
This increases the odds that she's trying to get into some conversation with you. Ugly women can be desperate too :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boltzmann said:
This increases the odds that she's trying to get into some conversation with you. Ugly women can be desperate too :lol:
Normally i like ugly women, but her personallity is awful :mad: That's what turns me off.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
blueshogun96 said:
Normally i like ugly women, but her personallity is awful :mad: That's what turns me off.
These are the ugly women of the worst kind: ugly inside and outside.
But somehow they always manage to find a husband... I know a woman who must weigh ~300 pounds and she's an awful person to be around (not my opinion alone: all my co-workers agree with it). Yet her husband is a nice fellow, and, according to my female co-workers, a handsome man.

The universe is weeeird :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mikeshoup said:
Well maybe if your typing just wasn't so annoying, woman would like you!
It's net me, it's america. American women only like the cute ones, not the smart and sincere ones.

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
She was probably having a bad day, and your typing probably set her off.

Sticky keyboard? Strong finger muscles stabbing at the keys?

S

·
0 Posts
If I've slept bad/not enough I can get pissed off when someone closes a few doors shortly after each other, or when other 'noises' occur. I think it's been something like that, don't seek too much behind it ;)

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
blueshogun96 said:
Except for ones 35+ or ones I meet online (except Elly and... someone else).
エッリー will kill you for saying that! :p

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Back when I took my last computer classes I noticed most people goofed off and didn't do any typing until the last week or so of the semester, then they rushed like mad to do all the work over the semester that they should have done a long time before. Maybe she doesn't like the fact you're actually doing your work?

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
scottlc said:
エッリー will kill you for saying that! :p
I don't really know. I think it's fun to see The plan in action again :evil:

Yours,
-Elly

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Hehe, next time you should hit the enter and space extra hard :evil:

It's always nice to annoy an ugly b|tch :p

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
エッリー said:
I don't really know. I think it's fun to see The plan in action again :evil:

Yours,
-Elly
Jeez, all of a sudden, two people mention the plan in one day.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
scottlc said:
Jeez, all of a sudden, two people mention the plan in one day.
the plan is just a figment of your imagination. There is no "plan" going on right now. Any abnormal radiations coming from the Antarctic are purely coincidental.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts