Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about posting some pics of the town you live in? Id take some pics of my town but I don't have a camera (with film). If you post a pic, please tell what town you live in. :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Heh, looks like quite a few people have passed on showing off where they live.
I'll post a few. I live in Downtown Edmonton, AB Canada. I found a few pics of the area I live in, so here ya go. The first pic is a nice view from the river valley. The second one is a picture of the legislature grounds which is located quite close to my home. It's a great city, but I'm getting bored of it. :zzz:

EDIT: Uh, vice versa regarding locations. I'm sure you'll figure it out. :thumb:

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Here's a pic of Downtown Greenville. I live about 5 minutes away from here, in a little suburb called Pelzer. :cool:

If anyone cares, I go to Woodmont High School. :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I live in a small hick town so nothing much to see here :p I could post some pics of the city I always visit to buy things though.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Bopig! said:
That's quite the bridge you got there. :thumb:
Har har har. :evil:

·
Registered
496 Posts
No pics, personally, though I can take some if I feel like it. :p The website of where I live, though.
http://www.ci.bothell.wa.us/

Kinda funny, though. For years and years, High-School students, at the end of each school year, mess up a sign that says "Welcome to Bothell, for a day or a lifetime". They kinda just block off the "Bot" of "Bothell". Haven't gotten bored of watching that, yet. :)

·
band
4,912 Posts
im in Toronto...so...pretty much the city u see in all the movies :lol:

edit : i wud hate to live in the countryside...i guess its the metropolitan asian in me. too much space gives me an uneasy feeling >.<. living in the suburbs is taking its toll on me actually.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Razor Blade said:
I live in a small hick town so nothing much to see here :p I could post some pics of the city I always visit to buy things though.
That's what I want to see! It may be a small hick town with nothing to see to YOU, but I havn't seen it so it's intresting. Post pics of your street or your mall. :thumb:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Some pictures from the city where my school is.

A little late, but you might like some of them :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Wow, Cid. Where?
I'm sure none of you would be interested in beautiful :rolleyes: Fontana, California.
Can't really find any pics anyway.
OK. Here's a motel near my house, notice the sign :p .

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Can't find any nice pics but this one. The dutch facilities of Corus (fka High Ovens). A beautiful sight at night, but nowhere near nature-friendly.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
cowfez said:
Wow, Cid. Where?
I'm sure none of you would be interested in beautiful :rolleyes: Fontana, California.
Can't really find any pics anyway.
OK. Here's a motel near my house, notice the sign :p .
Lol. Nice motel there. Those teepees can be rented out? That's pretty crazy.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
I live in South East Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. (Not Mill Woods BTW)

Here are some nice shots I found on the net.
:)

Hey Bopig!:wave:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
That's Schoonhoven, a small city in Holland, pictures are from the old part of the city :)

@ Klatch: It's the first time I see something nice in the hoogovens ;)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Esturk said:
I live in South East Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. (Not Mill Woods BTW)

Here are some nice shots I found on the net.
:)

Hey Bopig!:wave:
Whao, you live in the same city eh? I'm from the downtown area myself. You see that first pic you posted of the rail car? Me and some buddies actually walked across that bridge it runs over in the middle of the night once. It took a while and it was kinda scary but It's something to brag about. :p

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Bopig! said:
Whao, you live in the same city eh? I'm from the downtown area myself. You see that first pic you posted of the rail car? Me and some buddies actually walked across that bridge it runs over in the middle of the night once. It took a while and it was kinda scary but It's something to brag about. :p
Rail Car? You mean thr Trolley Bus.;) Hehe, I'm a bit of a bus nut.:p

Anyways, yeah the High Level Bridge is pretty damn cool. Nice to see someone from Edmonton.:)

Oh... I didn't really post any pics of winter.. So here's some now!! Ahaahaha....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts