Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine would be pitfall,space invadres,stampede,pacman,et,some other type of space invder game

·
Registered
10,603 Posts
Space Invaders, Enduro Racer, Spider Fighter, Sea Quest, River Raid, Pac Man, I'll try and list others if I can think of them...

·
Banned
356 Posts
well on atari it would probably be super man (so long ago its the only game I remember playing on it other than err some shooting game)...

·
Registered
10,603 Posts
Rhombus said:
One of the most underrated is H.E.R.O.... that game is awesome. I also really like Keystone Capers
Yeah I forgot them, I preferred the C64 version of H.E.R.O.
:innocent:

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
custard's revenge :D

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
To be honest, I don't think I've played one Atari game. But I'm sure I've played games of that retro style, though I can't recall any of the unobvious (obvious being pacman, pong, tetris, etc..) ones by name.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I liked Space Invaders. I had looklike version on the my cellphone and was always playing it.

·
space trader
1,803 Posts
Combat & Asteroids are my two "cream of the crop" favorites. :D
...other Atari 2600 games I played and really liked, include: Space Invaders, Missile Command, Yar's Revenge, H.E.R.O., Phoenix, Pitfall, Circus, Warlords, Adventure, Defender II. :)

·
space trader
1,803 Posts
...if you feel uncomfortable with that particular expression, I can substitute it with "crème de la crème". :D

·
I've Changed
298 Posts
Jr. PacMan. One of the best (if not the best) games for the Atari 2600 and definately one of the hardest (if not the hardest) games for it also. If you don't believe me about being hard, just try to clear the entire first maze with all four ghosts active. 'Bet you, you can't. Try it and you'll see what I mean.
sxamiga

1 - 15 of 15 Posts