Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its that time of the year again xD, time to start browsing through catalogs and shops websites to see what you want for xmas. oh and of course, share those with us here xD

As for my self im still in doubt of what to do, i might has for money so i can save up for a PS3 or i could buy a PSP. (Or hopefully i get enough for both).

Also a laptop would really com in handy right now :p

Apart from that i'm considering Burnout Revenge for PS2 so i can clean the dust from it xD

· NextGenerationGaymulation
2,934 Posts
This christmas I want: Zhang Ziyi
If I can't have that, money will do just fine. :D

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Meh, Santa Claus is a faker, all hail Sinterklaas, our kid loving catholic bisshop :p Here in Holland most presents are given the 5th of December when the old dude (~500 years?) has his birthday.

On my wish list: Money to repay some debts, or a ticket to Kenya would be nice ^^

Oh and a new gf, but I don't think my parents will be able to find a suitable one.

· Registered
1,936 Posts
surround sound system,asian dvd's

· band
5,270 Posts
i want to to pass next upcoming semester :)

asian dvd's
careful wat u wish for...i mite just spam u with all the propaganda i get from church °Д °

· <font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,456 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
Oh and a new gf, but I don't think my parents will be able to find a suitable one.
You make it sound as if g/fs can be bought and sold :p

"hey dad, I wanna a new gf for christmas!"
"Sure sonny, what kinda g/f do you want?"
"Hmm, I want her to be 175 cm tall, blonde ( we love 'em dumb!) , buys me beer everyday and does my homework!"
"Alright son, I ll buy you one right away"

:lol:

Yours,
-E

· The Hunter
17,202 Posts
With certain girls I get the impression they can be 'bought', and I'm not even talking about slutty behaviour :rolleyes:

Another christmas wish:
Please, make the music industry stop torturing me with cheesy christmas songs... Please, no more All I want for Christmas is YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUHOOOOOOOOOUUUU :cry:

· NextGenerationGaymulation
2,934 Posts
With certain girls I get the impression they can be 'bought', and I'm not even talking about slutty behaviour
It's even worse a lot of girls needs to be 'bought' somehow they have the notion that if you don't buy them expensive gifts you don't love them.....

· Registered
6,829 Posts
A new dvd drive, a new keyboard (i need a new one urgently), and a better Gfx card. (this is my most certainly wishlist).
Now what I really want is a digital camera and a DC or PS2.
PS: Is Santa reading this?:rolleyes: C'mon old man, you know I was a good kid this whole year! :D

· Registered
12,014 Posts
Japanese cartoons here, keke. Most of the games I want to play (see: Shadow Hearts: From the New World) aren't out until after Christmas, so I'm sort of stuck. :p

That and I seem to play WoW so much I don't really care about anything else right now...at least I'll be taking a long break from that in a little over a month, maybe I can get back to, you know, enjoying life. :p

Oh, and I want world peace, a million dollars, and a throng of beautiful women attending my every desire, but I figure I can wait on those.

· Okama Way!
352 Posts
I would like to get Triple H's enterance music from WWE out of my head! I wish I had never started watching that again!

As for physical stuff, I already know I'm getting a fantastic new bed. Boring I know but I was asked if I wanted it while I was watching anime, not my fault I wasn't listening.

· band
5,270 Posts
ChankastRules said:
I hope you don't have any english exams! :lol:
:innocent: heh i have something close...ethics of engineering (philosophy course)..

· band
5,270 Posts
i petty them too. this course's examination method is by essays only :evil:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.