Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
Hey, thanks for the help.

**** you. Have a nice laugh. ****suckers. (Bringing out the big guns)

I figured it out elsewhere.

Lemme help YOU now...

THREAD CLOSED.

Oooooo, nice blockers. Christian site?

F U C K Y O U
lol

I was right about you after all. You are a funny guy. Well, if you ever want a job, hit me up.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
whoops, looks like my finger slipped on the ban button again.

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
Wrong section. This here is for plugin-specific questions, not public whining or testing of the curseword filter.

When registering anywhere, the guidelines and stickies should be consulted first and abided to. This helps get yourself familiarized with the forum's specific rules.
This being a legit/legal forum, the 'no-warez discussing' convention was proeminently clear enough. Theres enough reading material to not need to ask about much thats not already answered before. Use of the search function is typically advised for that reason.

- http://forums.ngemu.com/ps2-plugin-...eshooting/128360-plugins-bios-macs-oh-my.html
- http://forums.ngemu.com/ps2-plugin-questions-plugin-troubleshooting/128367-jumping-conclusion.html

When a topic is closed for a valid reason, remaking it still constitues the same violation (here, of the no-warez discussion rule), as well as deliberate disregard for moderative instructions. While appeals are possible, spamming random forum sections with senseless whining and profanity as well constitues another.

Quick reminder:
Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.