Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
google is something you can trust....

but if anyone feels like trying....(there's probably a catch)

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
"SPAM, VIROUS, and CRAP protection"
Whats CRAP protection??? Ive never seen someone through monkey **** at me before.

·
Registered
29 Posts
and besides, I still haven't filled up half of my gmail yet
and I have 3 gmails account, with 12 invitations left

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I'm with Kirby. If you're going to take a service that's too good to be true, you're better off sticking with someone you know you can trust rather than someone who could be a major problem for one reason or another.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
One question: WHY?
ye gods, I didn't go gmail for the space, or even the anti-spam; it was because my current e-mail was flooded with spam, and gmail isn't inundated with spammers making everyone block the domain yet

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Same here.... I find 1Gig enough for me. I could use some little more space than the crappy 2mb of Hotmail, but 3Gb? oO

I like gmail, so I have no reason to sign in at some place else.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I'm not even 2% used yet for my gmail :p Hmmm I seen an AOL logo on that site ... Eeeew! :p Sounds good, 3 gigs and all, but I'll never even use my 1 gig.

·
War Games coder
1,926 Posts
I've a 120GB e-mail account - why would I want one of these?

·
band
4,912 Posts
lol...nowadays even normal hotmail gives u 250megs, yahoo normal is 100megs, 1 gmail account is 1gig , and most ppl have an isp that gives them 2gigs (rogers yahoo). I personally am not gonna go for this one here...seems like theres something wrong like most ppl have stated.

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
What you people put in your email anyway? oO I only used less than 5% of the 15MB provided by my school.

·
band
4,912 Posts
lol same. (in fact in my hotmail account i used up a whopping 1%). tho ystrdy after reading Unicron's post on mounting gmail's system, i uploaded 1 mp3 onto there just to see if i could. its pretty nify :)

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Ya I upload some of my PSD's there for safe keeping :)

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Hm i like the sound of crap protection though i'll pass this 3 gig thing.it's not my style.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts