Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Misuse of there, their and they're in sentences
Inadequate customer service
Kevin Rudd
Lack of R18+ rating for games in Australia
Protesters against the R18+ rating for games in Australia
Lindsay Lohan
Nothing on the telly
Price of bottled water
High speed Internet availability in Australia
No mint on my hotel pillow
Gross handling of the road systems outside of capital cities
The rise and fall of Microsoft Paint
the smug guy from the apple advertisements

·
Tushy :3
5,162 Posts
1. Lazy people.
2. Egotistical people.
3. People who think that just because they have access to the internet they are all knowing gods.

Now to the stuff that's little but really pisses me off:

1. People that chunk on gum.
2. People that cannot spell worth crap (I'm a huge grammar nazi).
3. People that chew/eat with their mouth open.
4. Greasy people.
5. Old people that have no respect. Some dumb old lady freaking tried to cut me in line at the pharmacy counter since obviously she's older, she is sicker than me...I took my place in line and wouldn't let her go in front. I was in a bad mood after my hospital visit ten minutes before. Besides, no one should cut in line. Also, another old woman slammed the door in my face and almost ran me over at the opening of the clinic when I had to go in for blood work. I followed behind her and she knew it. Instead of holding the door for two seconds longer, she dragged the door behind her so that it slammed in my face. >.< That happened 3 times. Gah. I think I'm going crazy with hanging out with all these old people at the hospital.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
This is my list:

Inadequate customer service
Nothing on the telly
Gross handling of the road systems
- Politicians in my country
- People who don't know s*** about stuff but portray to know everything
1. Lazy people.
2. Egotistical people.
3. People who think that just because they have access to the internet they are all knowing gods.

Now to the stuff that's little but really pisses me off:

4. Greasy people.
5. Old people that have no respect. Some dumb old lady freaking tried to cut me in line at the pharmacy counter since obviously she's older, she is sicker than me...I took my place in line and wouldn't let her go in front. I was in a bad mood after my hospital visit ten minutes before. Besides, no one should cut in line. Also, another old woman slammed the door in my face and almost ran me over at the opening of the clinic when I had to go in for blood work. I followed behind her and she knew it. Instead of holding the door for two seconds longer, she dragged the door behind her so that it slammed in my face. >.< That happened 3 times. Gah. I think I'm going crazy with hanging out with all these old people at the hospital.
^Damn i hate them old people the moment in witch i started to go agro on them was when i was in a bus loaded with bags and i couldn't get down cause of a old lady was so fixated with a damn chair she just wouldn't let me get passed her and cause of her i had to go an extra station. From that moment on i tackled any old fart that got in my way especially in the bus, many have ended up kissing the ground thanks to me but i don't give a ****.

lets see i will add here:

-people that don't know what a shower, vacuum cleaner and detergent is and also don't have an idea what the proper way to wash cloths is.
-my grandmother.
-the first medic that operated me.
-my father.
-some of my relatives.

·
Registered
181 Posts
bad driving habits... from people in traffic things like tailgating or cutting off (not using your mirrors) or general discourteous driving.

people who ***** about how the guy in front SLAMMED on his brakes and almost MADE me hit them... no you idiot you're too close. it's YOUR responsibility to keep an adequate distance. you're lucky i let go of my brakes just before you hit me ya ass.

to things like *****ing at my friends for lazy shifting, or falling behind the guy in front of them instead of passing (on a 2 lane highway).

and people who dont get back in the regular lane but just ride the passing lane for miles. nobody else in sight. but me... and they give you dirty looks when you pass them on the right. they didn't want you to pass at all... they thought they were going fast enough for everybody.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
and they give you dirty looks when you pass them on the right. they didn't want you to pass at all... they thought they were going fast enough for everybody.
Give them:

This reminds me i also hate drivers that try to push there way through even if its green light for pedestrians and there's lots of them crossing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.