Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a G15. have a nice day.

And "shout" should be "shut".......i think Kirby or some other admin is screwing with my thread titles again..... (like my death of print thread and emotional music thread....)

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill take a pic later with my light off......my ambient light washes out the G15's amber glow. I love how the keys feel though. It actually DOES feel like it's worth the $100 bucks i just paid for it.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What the ******? every bodies jumping me. Meh. Ill guess ill stop by Wall Mart and see if they have anything cheap. Im sure as **** not going to pay more then $250 for one.

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
My desk was ~$150 a little over two years ago. I got it at Best Buy. I don't see said desk at their website anymore, and I don't know what the name or brand is offhand, so I couldn't tell you what it is. It doesn't need to be real expensive. It's just that that one seems really small for what you're using on it. If it works for you though, by all means, no need to buy one for no reason.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Yeah phil. Don't take it personally but a bigger desk would be handy for you. You can't use your keyboard tray since you want your keyboard infront of your lcd on your cramped desk. Time to get rivatuner specs onto your g15 lcd screen.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,479 Posts
That's cruel, mate, bloody cruel. So what if it doesn't?
Yeah... You should get a new mouse.

I picked up a Logitech MX400 for about $20. It's got everything including sideways scrolling. The best part is that it's SO comfortable in your hand. (So long as you're right handed)

I'm not gonna complain without offering a solution.:)

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Meh. If im going to get another mouse, it has to be a friggin good one. Which would you prefer?

1 - 20 of 133 Posts