Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
twista_lucas in previous post said that he downloaded PJ64, but he said NOT that he downloaded NOR Goldeneye nor any other ROM image!
The man only mentioned that he's got a problem with Golden Eye and he asks for help!
What's that has to do with the rules anyway? (Or maybe we have to learn to read better and not to make rush conclusions?)

n_w95482, maybe we must change the rules! :p We must forbid the word download once and for all!!!!!! :p

S

·
0 Posts
maybe so...either n_w is right, or twisted_lucas is a victim of his bad punctuation. In both cases, it's the poster's error :p

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
In both cases it's the poster's error? For mentioning the word download?
OK!
download... Download! DOWNLOOOOOOAD!!!

n_w close my thread! It's becoming dangerous and anti-politicaly correct!

nuff said.-

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey i downloaded pj64 and golden eye the one player works fine...

I. hey i downloaded pj64, and golden eye the one player works fine...
Or?
II. hey i downloaded pj64 and golden eye. the one player works fine...

A dot or a comma? Admit it, he is a bit touchy...

S

·
0 Posts
Maybe. At least it illustrates the need for proper spelling, so it's all good ;)

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
If you were trying to say you hadn't downloaded GE, you wouldn't say:
"hey i downloaded pj64 and golden eye the one player works fine..."
You's say:
"I downloaded PJ64. In Goldeneye, the one player works fine....."

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Kane-Sama said:
If you were trying to say you hadn't downloaded GE, you wouldn't say:
"hey i downloaded pj64 and golden eye the one player works fine..."
You's say:
"I downloaded PJ64. In Goldeneye, the one player works fine....."
and the problem is solved... acepower you should read more carefull... :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My point is, that we got two options, depending how we construe twista_lucas's writing. WHY we must choose the bad one? Isn't the defendant innocent till we prove him wrong? (And those thoughts are, because I think that I'm reading carefully and I make no rush conclusions.)

But maybe you are starting to convince me, cause now I'm thinking that those are details sacrificed for the sake of site's protection (and all of you, you are right after all)...

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
acepower said:
But maybe you are starting to convince me, cause now I'm thinking that those are details sacrificed for the sake of site's protection
yeap , bullseye baby ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
if you download something that you already own then it is NOT piracy, i have a N64 with plenty of my old games, i do not have a rom dumper so people like me have to download our roms, i own goldeneye...........so is it really piracy for me to downloade the rom image

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
deftonesmx17 said:
if you download something that you already own then it is NOT piracy, i have a N64 with plenty of my old games, i do not have a rom dumper so people like me have to download our roms, i own goldeneye...........so is it really piracy for me to downloade the rom image
This is a point of view, that you don't really consider too much, huh?

S

·
0 Posts
deftonesmx17 said:
as far as I know, it is.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Samor said:
as far as I know, it is.
But still a gap between 'doing things in 100% legal way' and 'foolish knitpicking', when it comes to emuscene, is almost non-existant, dont you think? I salute thee if you find a working rom dumper device for NES. :thumb: :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Samor said:
as far as I know, it is.
My best friend is in law enforcement and if you own it then you are 100% free to download it, thus is why p2p programs are legal, its just what you do with them that can make the actions you take illegal

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
I think that too, but... it's not allowed on this forum... so let's just pass on this discusion... it has no sense... let's not make admins/mods angry ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.