Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - I've read the FAQs and searched the forums and am still managing to, somehow, get the now infamous crash on using the healing leaf during the practice battle with Tetsu. Anyone have any idea why this might be?

I've tried all combinations of the -legaia, -cdtiming, and -f parameters. Still gives me the problem. I'm using version 1.2 of ePSXe and have tried all of Pete's plugins (the latest ones - 1.5 if I remember correctly) in various configurations. I've also tried the ePSXe sound core plugin, the Null2 (think that's what it's called) sound plugin, and even using no sound at all. Still hangs at that same point. I'm using the 1001 bios btw.

I'm kinda grasping at straws at this one :confused:

·
Registered
51 Posts
that's weird because i've used those parameters (-legaia -cdtiming - f) and legaia work perfectly (it still has some missing sounds though).
i was using the internal spu, internal cd plug, schp1001, and petes older gpu's (1.49). maybe its the gpu but i'm not sure. i finish the game a couple of weeks ago using pete's 1.49 DX7 gpu i haven't played the game since then.

i have the same problem b4, adding the params fix it somehow.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts