Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im trying to patch my australian english PAL copy of FF9, the method that i used is what i *thought* to be logical but doesnt work, perhaps someone could enlighten me as to what ive done wrong:

i used Holigans FF9 UK PPF Patch (for ePSXe english pal)

i ISO'ed the data on the first cd
i then converted using winISO to a .bin file
i then went to apply the PPF patch using ppfwin 2.0 however it told me it wasnt a correct match. I tried anyway and still no success

anything else i should be doing ?

thanks
-pkunk

·
Premium Member
6,302 Posts
Well,first just create the .bin image file with CDRWIN,and if it still doesn't work,well that will mean that the Australian version isn't the same as the UK one,and sorry but since there is no patch for the Australian version,I don't think you will be able to play the game until the ePSXe team finds out how to bypass the protection.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well for what its worth im in New Zealand and have the pal version, and the UK patch works fine with it..

NOTE: i dumped the iso with blindread and patched it with PPF-O-MATIC v2.0 not sure if that helps but im SURE u can get the AUS version to work....a) its a pretty good bet that its the same as we have here in NZ....b) ive seen quite a few aussies on this board playin ff9.

Bye now
:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.