Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey..Well this is my first time posting but i searched the forum for my question and didnt find a thread, so here it goes.

I downloaded all the plugins and stuff correctly and after a few unsuccesful times of configuring my ePSxe I was able to start my game. It looked like it was starting to work when the screen went blank and said

No WGL Extensions!

I dont know what that means, can anyone please help me? Im about to give up hope:cry:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey. Yeah that worked...but now everytime it goes to the Screen that says Sony Computer Entertainment America screen, it freezes. the words move though, like its about to load but stuck.

Does anyone know how to fix that?:)

THanks for all the help guys

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nevermind guys..i changed my configuration and now it gets to the LOAD or NEW GAME screen....but it crashes and when i close the application a box pops up saying

SHUTDOWN ERROR

Could NOT release hWnd.

:hdbash:

thanks if anyone can help me with this

·
Registered
206 Posts
darth sephiroth said:
oh dear me, a 596mhz? i think it may be time to upgrade, but first post your video card, or alternatively try differing some of the frambuffer upload, offscreen drawing and such, has helped me out a load of times
ha ha. my old comp was 667 mhz with i815 gfx with shared memory. i've done many emulation with it (nes,sega,snes,vba,psx,etc..) and i quite happy with it :lol: ( don't hope too much )

btw, have you try using iso?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.