Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I guess I will be relaxing a little more at school. Today my 1 GB Pro duo stick came in the mail, yeah it's for my PSP =P

so I managed to put several anime eps in as well as lotsa musik, and musik videos. It's pretty kewl, how the psp can handle it, the quality is exactly what you expect from watching from a plasma screen except compact size =P

battery life is pretty good compare listening to musik/watching vids/movies than playing games. Expect around more than 4 hours. A little too much for me, I don't actually spend that much time on a handheld device.. so it's great.

:thumb:
 

·
Just visiting ^_^
Joined
·
8,299 Posts
good for you... it will take me years before I get hold of a PSP...
 

·
ゲート オーペン!
Joined
·
911 Posts
Quatro said:
good for you... it will take me years before I get hold of a PSP...
same over T.T, I wish I had the money to buy it >_>
 

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
Joined
·
1,951 Posts
Can you take a photo of it with some anime playing? Close to real-life size if possible. I want to see picture quality and are subtitles generally readable.
 

·
Jyushi Bismark
Joined
·
2,561 Posts
I'll go for a GBASP I think, I don't like the idea of someone watching what you're doing on your PSP widescreen in the bus. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,583 Posts
I've been doing this for nearly a year already on my Pocket PC. Only, I put something better than anime on there.
 

·
Canadian Spaceman
Joined
·
8,767 Posts
WindHydra said:
I wonder what :D
porn.

/mr.obvious

I would love a 1gb usb key right now. The space the school gives us is around 10mb and isnt very useful at all :\
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,035 Posts
I always listen to my mp3 player in school!
The key to not getting caught is wearing a long-sleeve shirt, keeping the player in your pocket, and stringing the wire up your sleeve. Then just lean on your hand and your set to go!
If only i had a portable video player.

"I've been doing this for nearly a year already on my Pocket PC. Only, I put something better than anime on there."
What if you get too "excited"? :p
 

·
ゲート オーペン!
Joined
·
911 Posts
ka0s said:
I always listen to my mp3 player in school!
The key to not getting caught is wearing a long-sleeve shirt, keeping the player in your pocket, and stringing the wire up your sleeve. Then just lean on your hand and your set to go!
If only i had a portable video player.

"I've been doing this for nearly a year already on my Pocket PC. Only, I put something better than anime on there."
What if you get too "excited"? :p
well in that moment u:
me:*goes towards the teacher*
teacher: yes?
me: M3 N33D T0 G0 TO T3H B4THR00M N0W!!!1111[0101010010011(this only means u start saying binary stuff afterwards lol)]
teacher:hmm ...what? fine go..u better be in 10 min...
me:thank yo.....*runs to the bath*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,035 Posts
Mreh, our school sucks. We have 1 bathroom in a 4 floor building and the teachers never let us use it >.<
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
822 Posts
Glad to see you got a 1GB stick for the PSP. I can't find any of that in the electronic shops here, all they have are 512M at most. Oh and I found out how much the cost is on the 2GB stick. It is not worth buying:

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INT...dia_MemoryStickProDuomedia&ProductSKU=MSXM2GN

Good to drool at though until you see the price. I will probrably pick this one up when the price drops. It will be good for future "gaming"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,330 Posts
:cry: .. I want a PSP .. :cry:

Anyway, it's cheaper to buy Sandisk media instead of Sony's own.
 

·
Emulation to the max!
Joined
·
2,560 Posts
you dont want a psp would want an ultra portable tabloid... i got the ultra portable but not the tabloid part... nuts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
822 Posts
cooliscool said:
:cry: .. I want a PSP .. :cry:

Anyway, it's cheaper to buy Sandisk media instead of Sony's own.
I know it is cheaper, but suprisingly they don't have Sandisk brands here where I am in Japan. They maybe available in the bigger retail outlets, but certainly not here in the boonies. All they have are like official Sony Memory sticks.

I have yet to see the 2GB Sandisk memory stick, but I am sure it is out there. The price will probrably be just as close as the official Sony one, maybe about $100 cheaper (maybe...) but still steep.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
774 Posts
Toshiro said:
Glad to see you got a 1GB stick for the PSP. I can't find any of that in the electronic shops here, all they have are 512M at most. Oh and I found out how much the cost is on the 2GB stick. It is not worth buying:

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INT...dia_MemoryStickProDuomedia&ProductSKU=MSXM2GN

Good to drool at though until you see the price. I will probrably pick this one up when the price drops. It will be good for future "gaming"
Sony has gotta be the biggest bunch of idiots... They say they don't want piracy, and so they take all the trouble of making a new proprietary disk for PSP games. Then, they go and make a removable memory card for it capable of storing an entire UMD disk's worth of data, and capable of having code excecuted from it (or so I've heard). Wouldn't it be a simple matter to patch a game to be playable from a memory stick? Well, I'm not positive there aren't some unknown mechanisms at work keeping that from happening, but if the past is any indication, they'll be modchips to get around that in no time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,330 Posts
__Xzyx987X said:
Sony has gotta be the biggest bunch of idiots... They say they don't want piracy, and so they take all the trouble of making a new proprietary disk for PSP games. Then, they go and make a removable memory card for it capable of storing an entire UMD disk's worth of data, and capable of having code excecuted from it (or so I've heard). Wouldn't it be a simple matter to patch a game to be playable from a memory stick? Well, I'm not positive there aren't some unknown mechanisms at work keeping that from happening, but if the past is any indication, they'll be modchips to get around that in no time.
No doubt.. :evil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
MaZa: if I had a camera.. I would of showed off litterly =/ (I'm still trying to look for good camera).

Ka0s: well I know the whole stupid school policy and the theft situation occurs in MS and HS, but I guess uni is alot different ;)

Toshiro: I remember I was searching for that at one time, still.. I don't think all that space are necessary. I know when I throw things in my psp such as videos and movies, the proggy I used tends to compress the size of the file when the conversion is finish. So I guess unless you really want to put alot of junk in it, the 2gb stick will do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
822 Posts
Well as I said, the point of the 2GB is not for the proggies and movies, it is to fit the UMD when in the "future" it is possible.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top