Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! I get a better computer then this peice of crap! Heres my cool new specs! ^_^

1.2g Athelon
8x4x32 CD-RW
256mb SDRAM
32mb TNT2 Card ( keeping my current card )

Yay, I finally get rid of this old peice of crap ^_^ :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Not bad. My new computer is also very similar to that. Although, ahem, it's Athlon, not Athelon. Unless you're using some generic knockoff or something. ;)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, I knew I would spell somthing wrong like always. Oh well, :p I can't wait! *crys because of the greatness compared to his current machine*

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
If you have the resources it would be a good idea to get a Geforce 3 around december/january. That's when the next generation of GF3 will be out.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I wish I could get a GeForce 3, maybe where they are 150$ or less.... ;) Untill then or untill everyone uses GeForce 3 to it's potential in the games. Or untill all my friends have it ;)

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
I'm thinking wether i'll buy console or buy new pc i'm really impressed at the x-box dunno wether a GHz PC\GeForce 3 or X-box i'll wait a little bit coz xbox price will be too cheap comparing to buy new peripherals for pc
xbox tentative price 299.9 USD

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
GameCube is as good as the Xbox(if not even better)and cheaper.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Word up Razel!

NINTENDO ROCKS THE PARTY!!

I am not going to let microsoft into my entertianment life... MS is in my schooling, my work, and i will be damed if they will invade my console gamming...

But with that said, the xbox might be better than i give it credit for... But the GameCube is gonna take the motherload of all grand prizes...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts