Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Ok!!! How much is this!!! I WANT IT!!! This is probabily the 2nd best rpg game for GBA. Shinning force for GBA looks good. It was called somthing else but I cant remember the name. :p

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> Shinning force for GBA looks good. It was called somthing else but I cant remember the name. :p

Shining Soul.

This isn't a new Lunar, it's just YET ANOTHER REMAKE of the awesome original. Hopefully it's not as lousy as the PSX one. From RPGFan:

"Directed by Youichi Miyaji, this GameBoy Advance version, entitled Lunar: Legend, will not be a mere remake; the story will supposedly be "fully revised". Although the setting will be the same, the plot will develop differently from the beginning of the game, giving the story a new, different feel from that of the previous versions. The battle system will also be improved with the addition of a new so-called "Arts Gauge", enabling the character to perform "special actions". In addition, the graphics will be revised for the GBA. It is feared that the voice acting, which played a great part in the series' popularity, will be removed."

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
drats, no voices. :( where will they fit that, anyhow? :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts