Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father preordered FFX for me today, can't wait to get it and try it out. GOOD JOB DAD, he told me when I had a page up on the computer for him to preorder it by, so I would stop bugging him about it. My GF is glad too, cuz I stopped bugging her now about getting it for me.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Will she play it too? Oh, one more relationship going away... :(
;)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, I am 20, just have no job and am a college student. I think this online test said it best, it was when will you make your first million, and it told you to enter in your current wealth, gave examples. First one was, if you are Bill Gates, put something liek 23123015431 something like that. And if you are an average college student, enter 7.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I'll have to buy the game with $50 I got from this stupid award. [email protected]#$ :shout:. I already got my Christmas gift (MGS2). Life sucks. I'm going to have to pay the taxes out of my pocket. :shout:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
That's what you get for opening your presents early. :p :D

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by Ryoga
well, I am 20, just have no job and am a college student. I think this online test said it best, it was when will you make your first million, and it told you to enter in your current wealth, gave examples. First one was, if you are Bill Gates, put something liek 23123015431 something like that. And if you are an average college student, enter 7.
dude, im 21, in college and have 2 jobs :p
i get $13/hr for my first one and $8/hr for the second..
i still have no money :D spent a lot buying christmas presents for folks off ebay. also been saving up for an engagement ring :eek:

as for ffX, ill get it eventually but nowadays, im kinda reluctant to spend more tha 20 bucks on anything..

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
crap, i bought the goddamn japanese version a couple of months ago for 70 bucks. I should have waited for the english version, i gave up trying to play it coz well, i can't understand crap in japanese.. :(

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lots 'o' luck. As for FFX I'll sit and patiently wait for the English version to come out this January (or whenever they are predicting it will come out):mg: :rofl:
Thought I don't want to... I'll never get a chance to get it early anyway.:sad:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by sun_downsi
Lots 'o' luck. As for FFX I'll sit and patiently wait for the English version to come out this January (or whenever they are predicting it will come out):mg: :rofl:
Thought I don't want to... I'll never get a chance to get it early anyway.:sad:
it's out. It rocks. I have it. You don't. :p

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Originally posted by Bgnome

dude, im 21, in college and have 2 jobs :p
i get $13/hr for my first one and $8/hr for the second..
i still have no money :D spent a lot buying christmas presents for folks off ebay. also been saving up for an engagement ring :eek:

as for ffX, ill get it eventually but nowadays, im kinda reluctant to spend more tha 20 bucks on anything..
hey that's cute.... I would want to marry someday but guys suck... (no offense)

PS: I'm takmadeus' roomate, not him (he will kill me if he finds out that I'm using the PC at his "office")

1 - 20 of 36 Posts