Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a place where i can get the xeon source i know that it can emulate halo and would like to see if i could program it to play halo 2 and other games. for the benefit of emulators give me the source.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well that is kind of stupid. i had heard of an emulator that could play halo 2 but no one would say the name so i am pretty sure it doesnt exist.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also someone listed somewhere else that they wanted an sql server. well i have a ton of sql dbs on my web server i could host a db for you guys if it will help me get closer to not having to buy an xbox

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
mikeandike22 said:
well that is kind of stupid. i had heard of an emulator that could play halo 2 but no one would say the name so i am pretty sure it doesnt exist.
its not stupid. the author has the right to have his project closed source if he wants.

and for an emulator able to play Halo2... its not real... and itll take a while before an emulator gets it playable since the two major projects (CXBX and Xeon) are kinda stalled right now....but we never know :p

closing this now since nothing else needs to be added and we dont need to discuss about Xeon's source

EDIT: if you want to contribute to the project though you can try and contact the author via PM here(although i think its been a while since he visited here) or you can check out his homepage for contact info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.